12 Situations When It Makes Sense to Use KMRD to Improve Your Claims Advocacy Process
Having control of your claims advocacy process means peace of mind. Below are 12 situations where our team can jump in and immediately add value.
- You need help minimizing third-party payouts by your carrier.
- You want to challenge your carriers’ loss payments
- You want to streamline the claims process
- You want to analyze losses and have us provide recommendations for improvement
- You want to establish online access to carriers and third-party administrators files
- You need help because an employee had a serious work related injury
- You just found out about damage to your property, equipment or a vehicle that could negatively impact your business
- Your carrier recently informed you there may not be adequate coverage
- You are having trouble reaching a settlement with your carrier or the settlement offer does not meet your expectations
- Your adjuster is not communicating enough
- You have new information to share about a previously reported claim adn you do not know how to go about it
- You need to resolve the claim immediately
Please contact us below or call us at 866-957-KMRD (5673) to talk with one of our claims professionals.
KMRD Success Stories
- KMRD Claims Analytics Reduced Workers Comp Costs by $369,460
- KMRD Lowers Losses and Reduces Costs by $500,000
- KMRD Finds Money While Redesigning Processes; Generates 2,213% ROI
Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from a KMRD risk professional before taking any action.