The cost of compliance can be expensive but it doesn’t have to be that way. Providing exceptional client service is our number one priority. This includes delivering superior HR compliance, best practice guidance, and training.
Our experienced employee benefits team members, and our KMRD client service teams, all work together to keep clients compliant with state and federal regulations and insurance carrier rules. We’ll help you navigate the complex rules and regulations related to ERISA, HR Compliance, Employee Risk Management (safety, EBLI, EPLI, etc.), and more.
Understanding the ACA can be a real challenge for businesses and their employees as well. Our team can help you find the right vendors to manage the workload and assist in the implementation of proper policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions of the ACA.
In addition, as a KMRD client, we’ll provide you with Employer Required Documents and Notices related to:
- COBRA Administration; Initial COBRA Notice
- SBC (Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- COBRA – Initial General Notice
- Creditable Coverage Notice; Medicare/Medicaid Notices
- Notice of HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act
- The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Enrollment Materials; Workplace Poster Requirements
Have a question about our Compliance services? Please use the contact form below or email us or call us at 866-957-5673 to talk with one of our employee benefits professionals.
* These fields are required.