Risk Management Consulting
Our team can deliver a fully integrated range of risk management consulting services from risk identification and assessment to risk and cost reduction.
Our team of experienced risk professionals provide customized risk management consulting services to help you reduce risk and associated costs, ensure compliance and improve overall performance. We can work with you to develop a deeper understanding of your business vulnerabilities and exposures, and together we can protect your assets and minimize risk across your organization.
In addition, our team offers fee-based consultation ranging from insurance coverage and risk management assessments and redesign of risk management and claims workflows, to specific exposure analysis and customized risk management support.
Some of the Risk Management Consulting services we can provide in-house include:
- Assessment of risk management and claims practices and protocols and implementation of new technologies and workflows to efficiently and effectively accomplish tasks.
- Gap analysis of your exposures versus the insurance in place to help you understand complete risk and prioritize mitigation strategies.
- Design of custom specifications for insurance, brokerage, claims or loss control services.
- Support in evaluating proposals for risk related services including broker selection, third party claims administration, and safety services.
- Review insurance policy wording to fill coverage gaps and cover corporate entities.
- Property and business interruption risk concentration analysis providing better information for insurance buying decisions.
- Identifying and quantifying business interruption exposures.
- Assessing or creating a sound disaster recovery plan.
- Claims advocacy support on present or run-off property, liability or workers compensation claims.
- Identifying loss trends and areas of weakness in claims management or safety measures to design a plan to reduce both frequency and severity going forward.
- Merger or acquisition due diligence support and advice on insurance policies, risk management programs, agreements, losses and exposures.
- Serve in an outsourced capacity – or supplemental on-site resource – for your risk management team.
Learn how you will benefit from our other risk management services:
Have a question about our Risk Management Consulting Services? Please use the contact form below or email us or call us at 866-957-KMRD (5673) to talk with one of our risk professionals.
* These fields are required.