Our employee benefits advisory team brings decades of experience and is uniquely qualified to analyze, design, build, and implement client-focused employee benefits solutions which improve an organization’s ability to attract, retain and motivate talent.
Employee Benefits is one tool to achieve our passion for creating more competitive businesses. Our clients adopt innovative and effective employee benefits and human capital solutions including:
- Group Health and Welfare Plans; developing the right combination of group insurance products to meet the needs of your organization’s workforce; this includes group medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, accidental death, retirement, and group life.
- Employee Benefit Plan Funding Strategies; analyzing and administering employee benefit plan funding strategies through Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Voluntary Benefits; providing options to employees to cover gaps in coverage and/or working with your workforce to identify what they most value as part of your total rewards package.
- Private Healthcare Exchanges; developing defined contribution strategies allowing you to empower your employees to manage their own benefits while at the same time obtaining greater control over annual benefit program costs.
- Healthcare Insurance Captives; gaining greater control over employee benefit costs by joining a health insurance captive.
- Retirement Plans and Consultations; increasing the value of the total rewards package by designing and implementing an effective retirement plan for employees.
- Human Resources Advisory; assisting with sound and effective human resources programs and practices; providing consultations on human resources compliance matters. This includes HR program effectiveness assessments, employment practices liability risk management, compensation program design reviews, and analyzing employee engagement.
- Talent Management Strategies; developing talent management programs to assist with the attraction, retention and motivation of top talent. This includes team and leadership development, succession planning, performance management, career development and organizational learning.
- Healthcare Analytics; completing analysis of your employee benefits program data in order to provide specific recommendations on program strategy and cost containment.
- Claims Advocacy and Resolution; working directly with benefits administrators and employees; explaining plan coverage, deductibles and copay requirements; advocating for claim payment on behalf of employees and the organization; assisting with the filing of appeals, communicating with carriers on coverage and claim payment issues as well as advising on the coordination of benefit payments between multiple carriers.
- Wellness Programs; developing health and wellness programs to motivate employees in controlling health care utilization; assisting with the development of an effective work-life portfolio with the objective of obtaining work-life integration, stress reduction and health promotion.
- Technology; providing technology solutions including payroll and benefits administration, total rewards dashboards, performance management and HR records management.
Learn how you will benefit from our other human capital solutions:
Have a question about our Employee Benefits Advisory services? Please use the contact form below or email us or call us at 866-957-KMRD (5673) to talk with one of our human capital professionals.
* These fields are required.