2019 Year in Review; A Tremendous Year of Change and Growth
2019 was a year of significant accomplishment for KMRD Partners. In a testament to the hard work of all our employees, we delivered strong reliability, customer satisfaction and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
2019 became a tremendous year of change and growth for us as a company. As we look to the year ahead, we remain determined to move the needle even further.
We want to share a huge thank you to our clients, who continue to trust and believe in us. And to the team – a huge thank you! Finally, to all our partners and suppliers. Thank you again for allowing us to continually build our business and offer the best possible service and solutions to our customers.
Please take a moment to enjoy reading about some of the highlights of 2019 below. Thank you for joining us on this journey and we look forward to the next decade. Let’s get started!
Two performance highlights for 2019
Total Policies Analyzed
We’re policy geeks and we review a lot of policies. In 2019, we flew right past our goal of 20,000!
Revenue Growth in 2019
In 2019, we continued to grow year over year at 22%!
2019 was a tremendous year for our company and we would like to express a sincere thanks to our loyal clients and hard working employees, referral sources, and partners. We appreciate you!!
New Awards in 2019
It’s not just about awards, but well, we’ll take them as they come in.
A Few More Numbers
In 2019, we acquired Embrook Benefits to expand our Human Capital Solutions group.
In 2019, we won over 250 new clients and successfully brought them into KMRD.
KMRD continues to grow. In 2019 alone, we had 10 new people join KMRD.
Serving Others In The Community
At KMRD, we believe in supporting and participating in our community. Similar to last year 2 highlights included working with the Keystone Opportunity Council to purchase, pick up and deliver enough hams to feed 250 local families over the holidays.
We also partnered with Central Bucks MobilePack to support Feed My Starving Children, a 501(c) 3 with the express mission of ending world hunger. In 2019, KMRD helped to raise about $250,000 and joined in packing well over one million meals. We exceeded our own goals – and KMRD was able to support feeding over 3,000 children one hot meal per day for a full year. It’s a number worth celebrating!
Here are a few additional highlights from 2019
- Created a new logo and look!
- No more than 10% of our clients’ business is with 1 carrier. There are no favorites! …Only the best carrier for our our clients; needs!
- We accomplished double digit growth for over ten years running.
- This year is an important milestone for KMRD as we celebrated our 15th anniversary.
- As a member of Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), KMRD is among the 10 largest Broker Networks in the world.
- KMRD has produced over 118,000 documents and has over 1,000,000 documents in Xchange (Our award-winning risk management portal)
- We revamped and upgraded our servers and invested in a new customer-centric system designed to ease the application process for our clients!
Below are a few images of our office!