Keith Boyer, ARM, AIC
Keith is a Managing Partner and is responsible for account management, new business development, and the leadership, training, and development of employees.
Keith has over 20 years of experience in the property & casualty insurance industry. Prior to joining KMRD, Keith spent over 14 years with a top 50 property & casualty insurance consulting and brokerage firm, establishing a portfolio of clients in diverse industries.
Prior to his career in risk management, Keith served with the United States Marine Corps. His service as an infantryman/military police officer, and later, as a criminal investigator provided him with an opportunity to travel extensively throughout the world during his eight-year active duty career.
- Coverage Analysis
- Work Flows
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- B.A. in Criminal Justice and Psychology from Temple University, graduating with magna cum laude honors
- Associate in Risk Management designation from the Insurance Institute of America
- Associate in Claims designation
Other Interesting Information
- Keith worked as a tile setter while he was going to school at Temple. If you would like help with a new back splash, give him a call.
- He spends much of his off hours either as a fan and coach of his four children when the family is not relaxing at the Maryland shore.
- He has a reputation as being a workaholic.
- Keith is an amputee but does not like to park in handicap parking spots because that is the kind of guy he is… He now serves on the board of Bryn Mawr Rehab as a way to give back to those who helped him.
In the News
- Leading in Insurance: An Interview with Keith Boyer
- Updates to OSHA’s HazCom Standard – Safety Data Sheets – NOW IS THE TIME!
- KMRD Partners Appoints Keith Boyer as Managing Partner in Pennsylvania
- Keith Boyer serves on Board of Trustees at Bryn Mawr Rehab
- February 2020 – Construction Business Ownwer Magazine – “3 Steps to develop a workplace program & improve safety“
- August 2018 – Commercial Construction & Renovation Magazine – “Wearable Technology for Construction is the Future“
- August 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “How to Build a Strong Contingency Plan for Hurricane Season“
- July 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “How to Protect Against Contingent Business Risk“
- July 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “Why Your Insurance Policy Should Cover More than Damage“
- June 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “Should You Fire Your Insurance Broker?“
- April 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “10 Attributes to Look For in a Risk Management Outsourcing Partner“
- May 2018 – Construction Business Owner Magazine – “Does Your Construction Business Need Employment Practices Liability Insurance?“
- May 2017 – Carrier Management Magazine – “How to Build a Productive Insurance Underwriter/Broker Relationship“
- April 2017 – Updates to OSHA’s HazCom Standard – Safety Data Sheets – NOW IS THE TIME!