KMRD Partners Risk & Insurance Solutions – 2014 Year in Review
KMRD’s 2014 Year in Review!
Dear Valued Clients, Partners and Prospects,
January 2015 marked the end of one journey and the beginning of another. As we look back with gratitude on our first ten years in business, we look towards the future with energy and optimism.
Clients are the focus of everything we do
- GROWTH – Business grew 14%! This is on top of 32% growth in 2013. This homegrown increase validates our unique approach to risk and insurance.
- SERVICE & LOYALTY- We retained 98% of our clients. We are grateful for their loyal partnership.
- STRONG RELATIONSHIPS – Referral source partnerships are strong. Over 95% of new client relationships began with introductions from referral sources. We are thankful for their support.
- PROVEN RESULTS – New client activities generate immediate results. We broadened coverage and out-performed the market in passing along rate decreases that were 9% better than the industry average. Significantly, our results were even better when our clients selected us as their sole representative in the insurance marketplace.
- RECOGNITION – Insurance Business America recognized us as an “Elite Agency”
- DIVERSITY – We serve diverse industries. No one
industry represents more than 12% of our business. New business success was spread evenly across 7 types of business including our health care practice, distribution, construction, technology, and our manufacturing insurance practice. We specialize in one thing… improving the fundamentals of risk management.
- CAPACITY – Staffing levels and technology enable us to provide broader coverage, better claims results, impact safety and loss control support and provide competitive pricing. Our Risk Management Division’s client to employee ratio remains a low 2.4 to 1. You will not find a more focused support team.
- INTEGRITY – The fact no one carrier has more than 10% of our business demonstrates we do not have any standing carrier favorites. The carrier who does the best job for our client will always be our favorite.
- ETHICS – The Forum of Ethics In the Workplace honored us as a 2015 Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct finalist.
- POPULARITY – Interest from potential new clients continues to grow. Unique visitors to our website increased 35% year-to-year! Call us today to reserve a seat!
- EXPERTISE – Publishers seek us out to share our expertise. Check out our Press Room of our website for some examples. Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, & Twitter or Blog. We continually provide valuable risk management content.
We are continuously learning and improving
- COMMUNICATION –Our One Minute from Normal website and weekly newsletter is still being well received.
- TECHNOLOGY – We invested in an entirely new servers and workstations. We also upgraded our software.
- RISK MANAGEMENT – We upgraded our back-up systems to real-time. We practice disaster recovery!
- TALENT – We added some great new people! & our second formal intern program was another huge success!
Excellence is in the Details
- COVERAGE – We analyzed 1,587 policies in 2013 bringing our database of coverage reviews to a total of 12,379. This equates to over 1.8M individual coverage points! Our experience tells us this is the most complete database of coverage offerings in this industry. We put this intellectual property to use for our clients every day!
- PRODUCTIVITY – We filed a record 77,218 documents to our risk management technology platform. We now have a total of over 500,000. We are in the information business and our ability to accumulate and access intellectual capital assists us in serving our clients better.
We are proud of our community efforts! This year was productive as ever providing meaningful support to many organization including Feed My Starving Children, Keystone Opportunity Center, Movember, and Gilda’s Club to name a few.
Thank you for your support.
We wish everyone continued success this year!