Does your General Liability policy cover these risks?
Does your GL policy cover these risks?
Chubb’s 2013 Private Company Risk Survey indicates large gaps in insurance coverage can be attributable to managers not fully understanding what is covered under their liability policies.
Following are key risks not typically covered by a General Liability Policy:
- Financial injury resulting from actual or alleged wrongdoing by a company’s directors and officers.
- Employment-related discrimination, harassment or retaliation.
- Breach of fiduciary duty imposed by ERISA for an employee benefit fiduciary liability claim.
- Financial injury that may be insured by professional liability or product or service E&O liability policies.
- First-party expenses resulting from a privacy data breach.
These findings indicate many company managers inaccurately believe a risk is insured under their company’s General Liability Policy, which exposes them to even greater risk.
At KMRD Partners, we realize expertise in assessing and transferring risk through proper insurance coverage is only part of what it takes to properly service our insureds. We also support them with experienced, knowledgeable claims management professionals who act as their advocates following one minute from normal.
KMRD reduces the overall cost of risk for clients by producing a greater value for each insurance dollar spent, while utilizing an enterprise risk management approach to engineer the optimal solution. The firm’s diagnostic process is supported by its unique collaborative technology, KMRD XCHANGE ®
Complete the form below for an assessment of your general liability insurance program. No strings attached!