Kirk Salmon, Sales & Relationship Manager
Kirk works with prospective clients in evaluating their current risk and human capital management programs versus KMRD’s benchmarks.
Prior to KMRD, Kirk served as sales executive for a large, national title insurance company where he built relationships with attorneys, real estate agents, lenders, and leaders in the community. Prior to that, he served as a business analyst for one of the largest risk insurance firms in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Kirk is a decorated combat veteran and was awarded the Purple Heart, one of the United States’ highest military honors.
- Business Development
- Risk & Human Capital Management Program Assessments
- Coverage Analysis
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- B.S. in Business Administration with a major in Finance from Temple University
Other Interesting Information
- Kirk joined the Marine Corps after high school during where he was deployed to Afghanistan and participated in over 80 patrols.
- He earned a Certificate of Commendation, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Purple Heart, and Humanitarian Aid Medal while serving our country.
In the News / Articles
- Lehigh Valley Business – “Cyberthieves target small businesses, too – so defend well“
- Lehigh Valley Business – “Identify, control and continually review hazards at work“