Kirk Salmon, Sales & Relationship Manager
Kirk works with prospective clients in evaluating their current risk and human capital management programs versus KMRD’s benchmarks.
Prior to KMRD, Kirk served as sales executive for a large, national title insurance company where he built relationships with attorneys, real estate agents, lenders, and leaders in the community. Prior to that, he served as a business analyst for one of the largest risk insurance firms in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Kirk is a decorated combat veteran and was awarded the Purple Heart, one of the United States’ highest military honors.
- Business Development
- Risk & Human Capital Management Program Assessments
- Coverage Analysis
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- B.S. in Business Administration with a major in Finance from Temple University
Other Interesting Information
- Kirk joined the Marine Corps after high school during where he was deployed to Afghanistan and participated in over 80 patrols.
- He earned a Certificate of Commendation, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Purple Heart, and Humanitarian Aid Medal while serving our country.
In the News / Articles
Lehigh Valley Business Journal
It can cost about $27,000 to recover from just an inch of water inside a 2,500 square foot home. Find out more about how to purchase flood insurance for less.
It is found in company parking lots, along footpaths leading to entrances, on factory floors and in corporate information systems.
More than 600,000 Union and Confederate soldiers had died by the time Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant to end the War Between the Stat…
Organizations rely on business insurance to protect them from risks and threats to their operation.
Since big companies such as Target, with nearly 2,000 stores in the U.S., and Equifax, with more than $3 billion annual revenue, are targeted by cy…
Risk and insurance professionals are especially mindful regarding the importance of recognizing and eliminating hazards at the workplace.