Sarah Lunetta, REBC
Sarah’s primary responsibility is to work along side the benefits manager in delivering KMRD's Service Plan to you.
Sarah works with KMRD clients to manage their benefit plans, help employees navigate their benefit plans and work alongside our senior team to find the best benefit programs to fit the culture and budget of our clients.
Prior to joining KMRD Partners, Sarah spent 6 years at a regional insurance brokerage firm. She established deep relationships with business owners as well as Finance and Human Resources executives. Sarah combines her knowledge of the benefits industry with her care for the employees of her clients to provide unparalleled service.
- Day to Day Servicing
- Benefit Plan Design Strategies and Consultations
- Benefit Plan Funding Analysis
- Benefit Claims Advocacy and Resolution
- Enrollment and Benefit Administration Support
- B.S. in Economics from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Insurance Agent in Accident, Health and Casualty
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
Other Interesting Information
- Sarah enjoys spending time with her family.
- Sarah is a foodie at heart! She loves trying new restaurants.
- Sarah loves the summer and all of the outdoor activities that come with it
- Over the last few years, Sarah has found an additional passion outside of insurance in the Functional Medicine world of health and her goal is to become Board Certified in Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist & Medicine