Michael Lucas, Account Manager
Mike's primary responsibility is to work along side the account managers in order to deliver KMRD's Service Plan to you.
Mike works closely with your Risk Manager to deliver KMRD’s service plan and the first person to review all paper and inquiries KMRD receives that impact your business. He also provides day-to-day service on his portfolio of accounts ensuring that all questions and needs are addressed promptly.
- Day to Day Servicing
- Policy Quality Control
- Coordination of Services
- Graduated from the Smeal College of Business at Penn State with a degree in Enterprise Risk Management
- Licensed Insurance Agent
Other Interesting Information
- Mike is a Philly sports fanatic and ran down Broad Street when the Eagles won the Super Bowl.
- In High School, Mike won the Pennsylvania High School Hockey State Championship
- Mike is currently working toward becoming a scratch golfer… he has a long way to go.
In the News
- Central Penn Business Journal – Workers’ Compensation Pennsylvania Style