Risk Control Resources
Below is a list of risk control resources organized by partner, system, and more.
Risk Control and Safety Partners
- Jane LaGreca of Safety & Risk Specialists, Inc.
- Risk Control Associates
- Kenneth R. Fry – MKI Safety Group, Inc.
- American Compliance Systems
- Compliance Management International
- Corporate Claims Management– Fleet Management & Safety Solutions
- MED-TEX SERVICES, INC.
- Health & Safety Institute
Community Alert Systems
Enterprise Risk Partners
- North Star Group is a veteran-owned professional services firm offering cyber security, program management, and technical services to the commercial, government, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Fairchild Consulting is an expert in complex business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- OnSite Innovations provides customized solutions increase worker productivity by reducing the number of visits employees make to more costly facilities such as hospital emergency rooms or doctors’ offices. Onsite medical care results in quicker resolution of an injury and a significant reduction in cost. OnSite prides itself on staffing your facility with medical professionals who know the industry, the job, and the injuries that can result.
- Corporate Claims Management – Fleet Management & Safety Solutions
- Agility Recovery Solutions – Agility Recovery Solutions is a former division of GE with 21 years disaster recovery and business continuity experience.
- Sokolis Group Fuel Management and Consulting dedicates its resources to surveying the fuel market, negotiating pricing, analyzing fueling-practices, developing money-saving strategies and delivering comprehensive fuel programs that are designed to improve a company’s bottom line.
- Guidepost Solutions, LLC is a full-service immigration and customs consulting and auditing firm headed by experienced professionals. With a team of former agents and Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel, our firm is uniquely positioned to help clients build and protect business by offering informed and innovative solutions to problems relating to customs and immigration compliance.
- The Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly (CARIE) is a non-profit organization, based in Philadelphia, dedicated to improving the quality of life for vulnerable older people. CARIE’s programs and services include community education, professional training, and individual counseling and problem solving. A leader in the field of aging for more than 25 years, CARIE is recognized as a vital resource for a wide range of audiences, including older adults, family members and other caregivers, aging and other social service providers, policy makers, and academicians. Its services are provided locally, throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in some cases nationally.
- American Biological Safety Association
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American National Standards Institute
- The American Society of Safety Engineers
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Occupational Safety & Health
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Drivers Alert – Improving Safety and Lowering Costs
- DRIVEAM reduces collision-related expenses and fuel costs
- EIFIS Industry Members Association
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- FEMA Map Service Center
- Food & Drug Administration
- International Risk Management Institute, Inc.
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Safety Council
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Geological Survey
- World Health Organization
- WreckCheck Accident Checklist Mobile App – YouTube Video Introduction