Tom Kueny, CIC
Tom is a Partner in our Warrington, Pennsylvania office responsible for servicing the day-to-day needs of a portfolio of small to mid-sized businesses. Tom also manages KMRD's personal lines division.
Tom Kueny has been in the business since 1986. As his clients’ Risk Manager and Insurance Broker, Tom coordinates the negotiation of renewal coverage terms, conditions and pricing, claims and loss control services, quality control reviews of policies and endorsements, along with other important risk management services such as contract reviews, bid and accrual support, and forecasting.
- Business Development
- Renewal Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing from the University of Scranton
- Certified Insurance Counselor designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
Other Interesting Information
- Tom is a born and bred “Philly Guy” that went to St. Joseph’s Prep High School, a premier catholic boys high school in Philadelphia for over 160 years.
In the News
- August 2018 – “Home Business Insurance: What Do I Need to Know?“
- July 2018 – Lehigh Valley Business Journal – “Home-based business? You need insurance for that, too“
- July 2017 – “Kueny Insurance Merges with KMRD Partners“