Karl's primary responsibility is servicing the day-to-day needs of clients using KMRD's unique servicing model.
Karl is responsible for servicing the day-to-day needs of clients using KMRD’s unique servicing model. Acting as his clients’ Risk Manager, Karl coordinates…
- Negotiation of renewal coverage terms, conditions and pricing
- Claims and loss control services
- Quality control reviews of policies and endorsements
- Other important risk management services such as contract reviews, bid and accrual support, and forecasting
Karl has more than 25 years of experience in the property and casualty insurance industry focusing on large complex accounts with a specialty in Aging Services and Social Service organizations. Karl’s background is also well-rounded with experience as an insurance carrier underwriter and underwriting manager, marketing and business development as well as risk management consulting and brokerage.
- Coverage Analysis
- Renewal Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration and Management from State University of New York – Buffalo
- Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)