Jenean Meier, Claims Advocate
Jenean's primary responsibility is to assist our clients in managing their claims and risk control programs.
Jenean assists our clients in managing their claims and risk control programs. Jenean’s advocacy role creates a united effort so that all claims are treated as important and sensitive. Her efforts maximize coverage where appropriate and minimize liability and worker’s compensation loss experience. She decreases the cost of risk and lowers premiums for KMRD clients over the long term. Jenean’s roots in claims began in 1991 as a Multiline Adjuster. Early in her career she became a Regional Claims Manager supervising a team of Claims Adjusters. She came on board with KMRD Partners, Inc. in 2006. Altogether, she has 30 plus years of experience in claims management and advocacy and enjoys using her claims knowledge to improve her client’s experience.
- Claims Strategy
- Litigation Management
- B.S. in Business Administration from Colorado State University
- Masters in Business Administration from Rider University
Other Interesting Information
- Jenean grew up on a produce farm in central New Jersey which is still operating today.
- She lives in a busy household with her husband who is a Professional Firefighter and Plumber, 4 teenage boys that are all Eagle Scouts and many household pets including chickens that terrorize her neighbors.
- Jenean helps her husband run a well-respected plumbing business when she is not managing claims for her clients.
In the News / Articles Published
- Property Casualty 360 – Constructions defects affect a New York Landmark
- Property Casualty 360 – Using InsurTech to improve claims management
- Property Casualty 360 – 7 tips for a more effective insurance claim
- Blog Post – 7 Things You Should Know About Your Claims
- Property Casualty 360 – Widespread Heat Wave Calls for Stress Policy
- KMRD Video – What a Claims Person Does…