Ingrid Dunlap, CIC
Ingrid coordinates risk management and insurance brokerage for her clients using KMRD's unique servicing model.
As her clients’ Risk Manager, Ingrid coordinates the negotiation of coverage terms, conditions and pricing, claims and loss control services, quality control reviews of policies and endorsements, along with other important risk management services such as contract reviews, bid and accrual support, and forecasting.
Ingrid has been in the industry since 1996 and developed a worldwide reputation as a leader in serving clients with an international reach and leads KMRD’s International Practice Group. Ingrid also manages KMRD’s partnership with select affiliates around the globe.
Ingrid is also an expert in serving educational institutions, manufacturers and other large complex businesses.
- The negotiation of renewal coverage terms, conditions and pricing
- Claims and loss control services
- Quality control reviews of policies and endorsements
- Other important risk management services such as contract reviews, bid and accrual support, and forecasting
- Coverage Analysis & Quality Control
- Renewal Marketing
- Risk Management Workflows
- University of Pittsburgh and College of New Jersey, BS in Marketing
- Certified Insurance Counselor designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
In the News
- Social Inflation – How are people’s attitudes in society changing the future course of insurance as we know it?
- Talent Retention and Acquisition – The challeneges and strategies of Talent Retention and Acquisition