Andrew Shivetts, Account Manager
Andrew has been in the insurance business since 2012. He is part of our West Chester team servicing of clients using KMRD’s disciplined process. He also works with his colleagues onboarding new clients.
Andrew delivers KMRD’s service plan and is the first person to review all of the information and inquiries KMRD receives impacting your business. He also ensures all questions and needs are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Day to Day Servicing of Risk Management and Insurance Needs of Clients
- Quote and Coverage Analysis
- Policy Quality Control
- Coordination of Insurance, Claims and Risk Control Services
- Certified Insurance Counselor designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
- B.S.B.A. in Finance from The Catholic University of America
Other Interesting Information
- Although he has tried to leave on numerous occasions, Andrew is a “Delco Guy” through-and-through.
- Andrew played football all four years at The Catholic University of America and has been a registered PIAA football referee since 2015. To this date, he has yet to make a bad call…