KMRD's Succeed Risk Management Center
Our Risk Management Center is the most comprehensive insurance risk management, workplace safety, and compliance platform available. It is designed by safety professionals to allow you to reduce risk and enable employee safety by creating an effective human resources and risk management program.
KMRD’s Risk Management Center Enables Our Clients to:
- Access a best practices safety library
- Train employees online
- Track and report incidents
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Protect against liability through certificate of insurance management
- Comply with OSHA and other regulatory bodies
- Create job descriptions
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Safety Data Sheets
- Implement an HR program…and much more.
Create a Safety Culture with a Cost-Effective, Time-Saving Safety Solution that Pays in the Form of:
- Reduced risk
- Lower costs
- Increased workplace safety
- Demonstrated corporate stewardship
- OSHA compliance
Risk Management Solutions for all Industries and for any Size Organization
Below are descriptions of available tools:
- The Risk Management Library This easy-to-use Library of documents provides instant access to over 2,000 bilingual risk management and safety policies, procedures, training programs, training shorts, posters, quizzes, and checklists that can be used for risk assessment and management and to create a safety-first work environment.
- The HR Library An attorney-developed HR database to aid compliance with federal and state labor laws and regulations including COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, ADA, and Health Care Reform. Access sample policies and forms, employment law resources, HR productivity tools, Health Care Reform updates and HR News alerts.
- COI Track® The Certificate of Insurance (COI) management program lets you easily track and monitor your certificates, limiting your risk exposure by keeping you automatically up-to-date on the status your vendor, contractor, subcontractor, supplier, and tenant COI’s.
- Training Track™ This application is a risk management solution that provides an easy way for you to develop, deliver, and document organization-specific safety training courses. This ensures that your employee training process becomes the cornerstone of your risk management process.
- Incident Track™ Document, track, and submit claims reports on all types of recordable incidents, accidents, and near misses. This application is fully HIPAA-compliant and also allows for automated incident reporting, all OSHA Logs, First Reports of Injury, and more.
- SDS Track™ The SDS Track application provides employee access to chemical safety data sheets (SDS’s), as required by law. If your organization uses chemicals or other hazardous materials, you have the responsibility to ensure employees have access to, and knowledge of, the substances they handle. SDS Track provides an automated solution that ensures OSHA compliance.
- BBS Track™ This application is a complete behavior-based safety management system and risk management solution. You can build Job Hazard Analyses (JHA’s), develop safety observation checklists, and record the results of your on-site audits. BBS Track will help you comply with safety regulations, OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Programs, and create a proactive safety culture to reduce incidents, claims, and losses.
- Job Description Track™ Job description creation and management is also an important component of a behavior-based safety program. Well-developed job descriptions not only clarify roles and expectations, they help provide staff motivation and engagement, and ensure employee behavior is focused appropriately on safety and injury prevention.