Need an expert in International Risk Management?
Our risk management team delivers results and works with you to solve even your most challenging risk needs.
See risk management
Property & Casualty
Our insurance brokerage team delivers the most effective insurance solutions to protect against loss and liability.
See property casualty
Our human capital team can assist you with measuring, managing and mitigation employment practices risks and exposure.
See human capital
Our employee benefits team can analyze, design, build, and implement employee benefits solutions for your organization.
See employee benefits
International Risk Management
In today’s shrinking world companies with global risks are prominent. We understand the challenges and have tools and relationships to design successful solutions for your international insurance needs. KMRD’s team of experts have extensive knowledge in designing and managing international insurance programs.
Our disciplined approach, proven process, world-class service team and award-winning risk management portal are only a few of the reasons 98% of our more than 600 clients choose to stay with KMRD. Request our PDF below to learn more about our international risk management programs.
Request our PDF About KMRD
At KMRD, we:
- Ensure compliance with local insurance regulations.
- Design insurance programs that delivers a consistent and predictable level of coverage worldwide. The response of the insurance coverages will be designed to be consistent with United States standards.
- Take advantage of additional coverages that are available in countries outside of the United States. Many countries make available coverages that are either unavailable or not affordable in the United States.
- Utilize a network of motivated local risk management professionals to assist with the servicing of overseas operations when needed. We believe the use of a close independent network provides a better solution than a global brokers “satellite office approach”.
- Eliminate communication barriers through the use of XChange, KMRD’s award-winning risk management portal. Our client’s overseas offices have the capability to collaborate with the same efficiency as the satellite office down the street. Risk and insurance information is exchanged on a 24/7 basis. Overseas offices can also utilize self-service modules including the preparation of their own certificates of insurance.
- Establish claims protocols and manage claims worldwide.
Risk Control and Claims Advocacy Programs Designed to Keep Your Company Safe and Secure
- Is your agent assisting with your safety challenges? Does your agent understand the challenges surrounding the safety of your employees and customers? KMRD will work with you to include safety in our service plan establishing tangible, manageable initiatives to improve your loss mitigation programs and safety culture worldwide.
- KMRD’s Claims Advocates make sure your claims are handled with a sound resolution strategy to meet your goals and objectives. We understand and overcome the communication challenges associated with international claims. It is where “the rubber hits the road”.
- Are you able to prepare your own Certificates of Insurance for your customers or regulatory agencies that monitor your efforts on a worldwide basis?
- Do you want to access your insurance and risk management information on a 24/7 basis anywhere in the world? XChange enables you to communicate as though we are in the same office. Our customers can access their insurance information at any time.
Request a demo of XChange, our award-winning risk management portal today!
More Reliability and Better Quality Controls to Improve ROI
KMRD Delivers Better Value for International Companies
KMRD knows how to design successful international insurance & risk management programs. The result is better, more predictable coverage at a lower cost of risk. That’s the value of working with us.
Click here for a link to page 3 of the “Commercial Agencies of the Year Share Success Secrets in Exclusive Roundtable” for Bob Dietzel’s discussion on how KMRD differentiates itself in the international Arena”
We’d love to help cover your risk and lower cost-of-risk. If you have questions, or want to get your own “no-hassle” free risk assessment, call us at 866-957-KMRD (5673) or send us an email via the contact form below.
Request Consultation or FREE Assessment of your International Insurance & Risk Management Programs: