Greg Chaples, Sales & Relationship Manager; CIC, MBA
Greg is a Sales and Relationship Manager. He works with prospective clients in evaluating their current risk management and insurance coverages versus KMRD’s benchmarks.
Prior to joining KMRD, Greg spent 8 years with a top 5 internationally ranked insurance brokerage where he established a diverse portfolio of clients and held various leadership positions in sales and agency management. Prior to his agency experience, Greg began his insurance career on the carrier side at Philadelphia Insurance Companies as a production underwriter.
Greg also serves as a Board Member of The Insurance Society of Philadelphia NextGen organization, a non-profit group dedicated to providing education, professional development, community engagement and charitable work in the region.
- Business Development
- Coverage Analysis
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Team Building and Training
- BS in Business Administration from Seton Hill University
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies from Seton Hill University
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
Other Interesting Information:
- In his spare time, Greg enjoys spending time with his family. He is married to his high school sweetheart, and together they have two daughters and are expecting a third child in December of 2020
- Greg was a collegiate lacrosse player and team captain
- Greg is an elected officer of the Seton Hill University Alumni Advisory Council
He can be reached at 215.527.9118 or email@example.com