Cyber Risk Management and Insurance
Network Security, Data Breach, Privacy Liabilities.. KMRD can help.
Better CoverageWe take the time to thoroughly review your policies and deliver the right risk and insurance coverage for all your needs.
Better AccessWe provide a secure and collaborative environment offering 24/7 access for everyone on your team around the globe.
Better ControlWe perform a disciplined review across your entire operation to understand all of your company’s exposures.
Better DeliveryWe take the time to get to know your company and then assign a team that cares about getting it right.
In today’s hyper connected world, businesses rely on latest technologies and “Big Data” to create new solution or just stay competitive. Data Breaches are increasingly becoming one of the most prominent risks in business today.
Some Alarming Statistics
Breaches are occurring everyday not only to large institutions but small businesses a well. According to the Ponemon Institute:
- The US average cost of a breach per record is over $200.
- 45% of senior executives surveyed reported their company experiences cyber attacks hourly or daily.
- 68% of organizations have experienced a SQL injection violations in the past year.
- 66% of employees download apps to their computer in violation of company policy.
- 68% of companies allow employee owned devices inside the workplace.
- 68% of those surveyed are not confident their medical records are secure.
- 90% of healthcare organizations have been breached.
- 65% of employees circumvent the security settings on their mobile devices.
Assess Your Systems and Procedures
We recommend every company perform a regular independent vulnerability assessment of their systems and procedures.
KMRD Partners and COMPASS have partnered with a global leader in cyber insurance to offer clients up to 20% off their cyber insurance premium. 5% discounts are offered following an assessment and an additional 15% subsequent to the remediation of any critical network vulnerabilities. An assessment will allow you to identify critical vulnerabilities within your network, organization, procedures, and policies. Find out how you can significantly improve your organization’s security posture, while limiting your liability in the event of a data breach. To Learn more Click Here to download a brochure describing this unique fixed cost program.
Types of Coverage
- Data breach/privacy crisis management coverage for expenses related to the management of an incident, the investigation, the remediation, data subject notification, call management, credit checking for data subjects, legal costs, court attendance and regulatory fines.
- Multimedia/Media liability coverage for third-party damages including specific defacement of website and intellectual property rights infringement.
- Extortion liability coverage – Typically, losses due to a threat of extortion, professional fees related to dealing with the extortion.
- Network security liability coverage – for third-party damages as a result of denial of access, costs related to data on third-party suppliers and costs related to the theft of data on third-party systems.
- Business income & extra expense coverage for loss of sales while systems are down as well as extra expenses needed to get up and running again.
You’ve been breached. Now what?
When a data breach occurs, response time is critical. Reputable carriers partner with leading breach response providers to help you navigate these sensitive situations providing access to firms including:
- Computer Forensics
- Data Breach Notification and Call Center Services
- Credit and ID Monitoring
- Public Relations
- Specialized Legal Counsel
For more on Cyber Risk, Click Here.
To complete our Cyber/ Info Risk Insurance questionnaire, Click Here.
KMRD designs and negotiates state of the Cyber Risk Insurance Programs. The value is better, more predictable coverage at a lower cost of risk.
We’d love to help you with your cyber risk management program. Call us at 866-957-KMRD (5673) or send us an email via the contact form below.