Keith Boyer, ARM, CIC
Keith is a Managing Partner and is responsible for account management, new business development, and the leadership, training, and development of employees.
Keith has over 20 years of experience in the property & casualty insurance industry. Prior to joining KMRD, Keith spent over 14 years with a top 50 property & casualty insurance consulting and brokerage firm, establishing a portfolio of clients in diverse industries.
Prior to his career in risk management, Keith served with the United States Marine Corps. His service as an infantryman/military police officer, and later, as a criminal investigator provided him with an opportunity to travel extensively throughout the world during his eight-year active duty career.
- Coverage Analysis
- Work Flows
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- B.A. in Criminal Justice and Psychology from Temple University, graduating with magna cum laude honors
- Associate in Risk Management designation from the Insurance Institute of America
- Associate in Claims designation
Other Interesting Information
- Keith worked as a tile setter while he was going to school at Temple. If you would like help with a new back splash, give him a call.
- He spends much of his off hours either as a fan and coach of his four children when the family is not relaxing at the Maryland shore.
- He has a reputation as being a workaholic.
- Keith is an amputee but does not like to park in handicap parking spots because that is the kind of guy he is… He now serves on the board of Bryn Mawr Rehab as a way to give back to those who helped him.
In the News
- Updates to OSHA’s HazCom Standard – Safety Data Sheets – NOW IS THE TIME!
- KMRD Partners Appoints Keith Boyer as Managing Partner in Pennsylvania
- Keith Boyer serves on Board of Trustees at Bryn Mawr Rehab