Jenean Meier, Claims Advocate
Jenean's primary responsibility is to assist our clients in managing their claims and risk control programs.
Jenean has over 20 years of experience in the Property & Casualty industry. Prior to joining KMRD, Jenean served as claims manager with a prominent carrier in the industry.
- Claims Strategy
- B.S. in Business Administration from Colorado State University
- Masters in Business Administration from Rider University
Other Interesting Information
- Jenean grew up on a farm which is still operating today.
- She lives in a busy household with her husband who is a professional firefighter, 4 boys, 2 dogs and chickens that terrorize her neighbors.
- Jenean helps her husband run a well-respected plumbing business.
In the News / Articles Published
- Property Casualty 360 – Constructions defects affect a New York Landmark
- Property Casualty 360 – Using InsurTech to improve claims management
- Property Casualty 360 – 7 tips for a more effective insurance claim
- Blog Post – 7 Things You Should Know About Your Claims
- Property Casualty 360 – Widespread Heat Wave Calls for Stress Policy
- KMRD Video – What a Claims Person Does…