Barbara Santilli, Business Development
Barb’s primary responsibility is to work along side the Risk Manager in delivering KMRD’s Service Plan to you.
Barb works closely with the Risk Manager, responsible for developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with all clients. Lead point person for KMRD’s endorsed Home Staging insurance program as well as property preservation and maintenance program. She also provides day to day service on her portfolio of accounts ensuring that all questions and needs are addressed and met promptly. Barb started with KMRD Partners in 2015.
- Day to Day Servicing
- Develop and Market new business opportunities
- Coordination of Service
- Policy Quality Control
- Masters of Education from Cabrini College with Certifications in Elementary Education and Special Education
- Bachelors of Arts from Shippensburg University in Speech Communication
- Licensed Insurance Agent
Other Interesting Information
- Barb enjoys spending time with her three children. She can often be found in the gymnastics gym or on any athletic field cheering them on!
- When Barb isn’t with her family, she is working out in the gym, running or just being active outdoors.
- She also enjoys any kind of “friendly competition”.