Andrew Laurie, CISR, Account Manager
Andrew's primary responsibility is to work along side the risk manager in delivering KMRD's Service Plan to you.
- Day to Day Servicing
- Policy Quality Control
- Coordination of Services
- Graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science in Enterprise Risk Management where he was a member of the Enterprise Risk Management Association and the Italian Student Society
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Certified Insurance Service Representative designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
Other Interesting Information
- Andrew is a loyal Penn State fan and likes to attend the art festival every year because he is such an art lover.
- He loves to travel, is a loyal Subaru owner and enjoys moonlight walks on the beach to think deeply about his clients complex risk management needs.
- Andrew also never misses a meal but never gains a pound.
In the News
- Andrew published in Carrier Management July 2017 – The Benefits of Followership