Andrew Laurie, CISR, Account Manager
Andrew's primary responsibility is to work along side the risk manager in delivering KMRD's Service Plan to you.
Andrew works closely with the Risk Managers to deliver KMRD’s service plan and he is the first person to review all of the papers and inquiries KMRD receives that impact your business. He also provides day-to-day services on his portfolio of accounts ensuring all questions and needs are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Day to Day Servicing
- Policy Quality Control
- Coordination of Services
- Graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science in Enterprise Risk Management where he was a member of the Enterprise Risk Management Association and the Italian Student Society
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Certified Insurance Service Representative designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
Other Interesting Information
- Andrew is a loyal Penn State fan and likes to attend the art festival every year because he is such an art lover.
- He loves to travel, is a loyal Subaru owner and enjoys moonlight walks on the beach to think deeply about his clients complex risk management needs.
- Andrew also never misses a meal but never gains a pound.
In the News
- Andrew was published in Carrier Management July 2017 – The Benefits of Followership