Gerry Sorge, Claims Advocate
Gerry's primary responsibility is assisting our clients in managing their claims and risk control programs.
- Claims Strategy
- B.A. from Villanova University
Other Interesting Information
- Gerry has 4 boys so can be found either on the sideline or fixing broken things around the house.
- He is often referred to as “Pit Bull” or “George” (a mix of Gerry and Sorge)
- Many meetings begin with “Where’s Gerry” because his clients love him so much.
- He is a connoisseur of hamburgers and grew up in South Philly.
- August 2017 – “Employers Prepare for Possible 6% PA Workers Compensation Insurance Rate Hike“
- March 2017 – “Employers Should Inform Employees of Election to Reject Underinsured Motorist Coverage“
- March 2015 – “REMINDER – New Reporting Requirements from OSHA“
- March 2014 – “New Reporting Requirements from OSHA“
- July 2014 – “Faulty Work of Subcontractor Does Not Constitute Occurrence In General Liability Insurance Policy“
- KMRD Video and Background – What a Claims Person Does…