Gerry Sorge, Claims Advocate
Gerry's primary responsibility is assisting our clients in managing their claims and risk control programs.
Gerry’s claims advocacy role creates a united effort so all claims are treated as important and sensitive. His efforts maximize coverage where appropriate and minimize liability and workers compensation loss experience. He decreases the cost of risk and lower premiums for KMRD clients over the long term. Gerry has been working with clients in resolving insurance claims since 1989 and has been with KMRD since 2007.
- Claims Strategy
- B.A. from Villanova University
Other Interesting Information
- Gerry has 4 boys so can be found either on the sideline or fixing broken things around the house.
- He is often referred to as “Pit Bull” or “George” (a mix of Gerry and Sorge)
- Many meetings begin with “Where’s Gerry” because his clients love him so much.
- He is a connoisseur of hamburgers and grew up in South Philly.
- Property & Casualty 360 – “Distracted driving by the numbers“
- August 2017 – “Employers Prepare for Possible 6% PA Workers Compensation Insurance Rate Hike“
- March 2017 – “Employers Should Inform Employees of Election to Reject Underinsured Motorist Coverage“
- March 2015 – “REMINDER – New Reporting Requirements from OSHA“
- March 2014 – “New Reporting Requirements from OSHA“
- July 2014 – “Faulty Work of Subcontractor Does Not Constitute Occurrence In General Liability Insurance Policy“
- KMRD Video and Background – What a Claims Person Does…